Conditions for the sale and purchase of second-hand articles at La Dormilona Models, S.L.
- Following an initial contact by telephone or email and both parties having discussed the matter, you confirm your interest in selling and LA DORMILONA MODELS, S.L. its interest in purchasing, if it is of mutual interest and has a commercial purpose. Our expert will carry out a free appraisal of the item or items offered for sale and will provide detailed unitary concepts on the invoice of the corresponding final liquidation. Said appraisal will be carried out to ascertain the actual market value of each article.
- The sale and purchase of second-hand articles will be paid for in cash by LA DORMILONA MODELS, S.L. up to the amount of 2,500 €, as provided for under the current legislation, and by bank transfer or non-negotiable bank cheque for purchases over that amount.
- LA DORMILONA MODELS, S.L. will arrange transportation of the articles from where you have them to our premises.
- LA DORMILONA MODELS, S.L. will be responsible for paying the direct taxes applicable to the sale of second-hand articles under the following concepts: 5% Property Transfer Tax of the purchase value.
- As the seller you will be responsible for and declare that you are the present owner of the articles you are selling and that they are free of liens, encumbrances and claims that could impede the completion of the transfer or, if applicable, you guarantee that you are duly authorised by the legitimate owner to dispose of them, with the obligation to corroborate this if necessary.
- In order to market the goods for sale you cede the rights to LA DORMILONA MODELS, S.L. to photograph, display and reproduce graphically, either in print or by electronic means, the goods listed in the cession form for sale. You also cede the rights to use said images for advertising purposes.